Job ID: 35095 - WO - A(A45)
Salary Package : Basic RM 2000 – RM 5000 (based on experience)
Benefit : EPF, SOCSO, Annual leave, Medical leave, performance bonus etc.
Company Background: Baby Products
Working Time: 9am – 6pm, 5 days work
Working Location: Eco Business Park 1
- To work closely with the sales & marketing team to ensure project completion within deadlines.
- To conceptualize and design creative, intuitive, and brand-consistent visual assets for both digital and print collaterals such as graphic content for social media platforms, print ads, brochures, in-shop or event collaterals, signages, advertising and promotional materials.
- To edit photos as per company requirements.
- To coordinate and manage project timeline and deliverables within the time.
- To work with a range of media, including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator software, and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- To think creatively to produce new ideas and concept as well as developing interactive design.
- To be able to perform well under high pressure to deliver targets and complete ad-hoc task requested by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma or bachelor’s degree in art / Design / Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required language (s): English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, and other Adobe software.
- Must possess excellent design creativity, flair & positive attitude with a first-class eye for design details.
- Must be able to work with speed and meet deadlines.
- Ability to brainstorm good creative ideas and content.
- Ability to produce as an individual or work together as a team.
- Experienced in retail industry will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
For those who interested kindly email your Resume/ CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp https://wa.me/60189500250 (Wing)