Job ID: 35068 - WO - A(A45)
Salary Package : Basic RM 8,000 – 10,000
Benefit : EPF, SOCSO, Annual leave, Medical Card, Great Career Path.
Company Background: Manufacturing
Working Time: 9am – 6pm
Working Location: Tampoi
- Set broad strategies and goals to meet company’s goals and objectives.
- Drive towards continuous improvement in all areas.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Managing a team of Production and Planning personnel to develop and maintain manufacturing processes to produce quality products.
- Responsible for overall operations such as:
- People Management
- Productivity Level, Production Targets, Delivery and Linearity deadlines
- Product Quality – In Process and Outgoing
- Production Cost Management
- Satisfying Customer’s Requirement
- Production Planning
- Consistently develop and organize Production Methods
- To recommend systems improvement / cost saving program at work areas so as to build product at highest yield and lowest scraps.
- Promote and Maintain high level of morale among subordinates
- Responsible for warehouse and storage management in terms of inventory accuracy, receiving and issuance of material
- To support the implementation and approved change improvements and innovation to the current methods, process, materials and equipment to meet Company’s various business objectives.
- To ensure quality plans, procedures and processes are adhered to ensure high quality products are shipped to the customers.
- Possess a Degree/Diploma in Management/business administration/ Engineering
- At least 4 to 5 years of working experience in Operations Management.
- A high degree of integrity and professionalism qualities with leadership charisma.
- Can speak and read in Mandarin
For those who interested kindly email your Resume/ CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp https://wa.me/60189500250 (Wing)