Job ID: 35009 - WO - C(A45)
Salary Package : RM4,000 – RM6,000 (Depending on experience)
Benefit : EPF, SOCSO, Annual leave, Medical leave, Personal Insurance, training, company trip.
Company Background: Motor dealer
Working Time: Depending on different branch
Working Location: P&C
- To lead and manage the sales team, including recruitment, training, performance evaluations, and providing on-going coaching and support.
- To develop and implement effective sales strategies to drive revenue growth and supervising sales executives. - To increase the sales of the company.
- To achieve annual / monthly target & gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies and analysing trends and results.
- To implement sales programs by developing sales action plans and increasing marketing events, joint marketing events, and roadshows to capitalize on market awareness.
- To achieve company’s profit objectives by reducing costs and discounts to maintain product mix and selling price by keeping current market trends and competitors.
- To monitoring and keeping track of each sales executive’s performance on a monthly and quarterly review basis by counselling, disciplining, and appraising job results.
- To maintains the number of required sales staffs by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- To maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training organized by the company or external organizations.
- To improve and monitor the achievement of customers’ pre and after sales service.
- To improve the sales process by participating in the system. Eg; problem solving, vehicle registration, and processing time.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate / Diploma / bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience (added advantage of working experience in the automotive industry or dealership).
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in managerial roles.
- A team player, with the ability to work in a team and fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malay is a must.
- Possess a strong customer-focused mindset, excellent interpersonal, good communication skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and able to withstand pressure, positive-minded, and able to manage tight timelines.
- Result-oriented, tenacious, and able to handle stressful situations, and challenges.
- Good presentation and effective communication skills.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel to work.
For those who interested kindly email your Resume/ CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp https://wa.me/60189500250 (Wing)