Job ID: 34926 - WO - C(A35)
PA to MD
Salary Package : RM3,500 – RM5,000 (Depending on experience)
Benefit : EPF, SOCSO, Annual leave, Medical leave, Personal Insurance, training, company trip.
Company Background: Motor dealer
Working Time: Depending on different branch
Working Location: Skudai Area
- To manage calendar and scheduling appointment, meetings, and events.
- To handle phone calls, emails, and other forms of communication on behalf of the individual.
- To organize and maintain files, documents, and records, both physical and digital.
- To conduct market research and compiling information as requested by individual.
- To co-ordinate meetings, preparing necessary materials, agenda, and follow-up actions.
- To process expense reports and managing financial documentation.
- To liaise and build good contact and relationship with various stakeholders, including clients, business partners, and team members.
- To draft letters, agreement, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the individual to effectively lead the company.
- To support on-going business development and group communications.
- To assist with personal errands and tasks as needed.
- To assist in various HR functions, including recruitment, on boarding, and off boarding processes.
- To maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and exercising discretion in all interactions.
- Candidate must possess a degree or equivalent qualification.
- Young and energetic individual who is capable to work in fast paced and demanding work environment.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a commercial environment with growing level of responsibility.
- Strong integrity, commitment, and ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Able to communicate and interact effectively with internal employees of all levels, external parties (eg: business partners, clients and etc).
- Excellent writing skills, organization skills, and computer skills (MS office applications and other productivity tools).
- Able to meet deadlines, multi-task, work under pressure, with good attention to details. - Able to work independently with good problem-solving skills, and able to provide solutions to issues that arise.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise.
- Proficient in written & spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia or other additional languages will be preferred.
- Knowledge of labour law, HR policies, and best practices will be an advantage.
For those who interested kindly email your Resume/ CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp https://wa.me/60189500250 (Wing)