Job ID: 34737 ZZ C(A50)
Position: Human Resource Manager
Industry: Metal Recycling
Salary Package: $6000-$6500
Working Location: Near Clementi
Working Days & Hours: 9am-6pm
Benefits: CPF, Annual Leaves (14 days) & Sick Leaves
- Responsible for the overall direction and management of people matters such as manpower planning, recruitment & selection, employee relations, performance management, learning & development, employee communication, employee welfare & well-being and talent management. The role shall supervise 1 HR Executives
HR Strategy and Planning
- Partner with leadership team to design and implement HR and talent strategy and programs in alignment with organization’s business strategy.
- Develop HR strategies and workplans to build employer brand and support achievement of the overall organisational goals
Recruitment and Selection
- Engage departmental managers to review job descriptions to ensure that the roles are aligned to achieve the organizational goals.
- Establish recruitment policies and processes including identifying appropriate recruitment channels, recruitment partners, assessment tools and competencies to facilitate selection of suitable candidates.
- Manage talent acquisition process, which may include sourcing, conducting interview & selection.
- Develop and review the effectiveness of onboarding program to ensure new hires are inducted into the company culture.
Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits
- Establish and review competitive compensation and benefits
- structure and ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements.
- Oversee payroll operations and provide payroll report to senior management’s review.
- Develop, implement and review compensation and benefits policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement fair and transparent performance management policies and practices to ensure clear linkage of performance to rewards and recognition.
- Facilitate annual performance review process including merit increment, bonus and promotion review.
Learning & Development
- Develop and review competency requirements, learning & development policies in consultation with stakeholders to build capabilities to cater for current and future needs of the organization
- Monitor training budget and review effectiveness of training programs.
- Develop and review career development pathways, policies and procedures with the management to facilitate staff development opportunities across the company units internationally
Staff Communication, Engagement and Well-being
- Organize and implement staff communication and engagement initiatives
- Lead measure of staff engagement and identify areas for improvement, working with line managers for action.
- Handle staff grievances, if any
HR Technology and Reporting
- Work with vendor to ensure effective adoption of HR IT solution to facilitate effective and efficient delivery of HR processes such as employees’ records, attendance management, leave management, employees competency inventory, performance management, etc.
- Provide HR analytics and reporting to management
HR Projects and Administration
- Lead Competency Development project
- Drive the adoption of new and better ways of doing things, e.g., digitalization
- Oversee general office administration such as office and pantry supplies
- At least 5 years’ experience as an HR Generalist in a managerial capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Strong knowledge of employment/manpower regulations, government schemes and industry/HR practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good team player and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent in speaking and writing mandarin with our Chinese Colleagues in China.
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Strong knowledge of HR technology solutions
** For those who keen to apply, Kindly Whatsapp Nancy: http://wa.me/60189498250 or email me at email@example.com