35103 ZZ C(A35)
Position Tittle : Sales & Marketing Executive
Company background: Specialized Film Academy Institute
Working Hour: 9am-6pm
Working Day: Mon-Fri (Alternate Saturday)
Working Location : Skudai Area
Salary Range: RM 3,000 - RM4,500
Benefits: Travel allowance (per mileage), Accommodation, Company Seasonal Outing, Annual leave, Public Holiday, Sick Leave
To support Sales & Marketing department in raising the visibility of the Academy of the management by carrying out an effective marketing and communications plan order to:
- Attract new students across the Academy’s portfolio of programmes
- Publicise the strengths of the academic faculty
- Promote the profile of the academy as a whole to external audiences
- To participate in marketing activities both on campus and off campus.
- To execute marketing plans on targeted schools and ensure that such plans are effectively carried based on the KPI requirement.
- To accomplish sales and marketing objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and trade promotion programs.
- To reach out to new and potential customers online or offline, to present our product and services.
- To strategize and implement plans to increase student numbers.
- To oversee a company's interactions with the public by implementing social media platforms' content strategies.
- To carry out company live events as a host from introduction to closing session.
- To assist in the updating of news both on the academy website and through Social Media channels.
- To support in booking, designing and tracking advertising for the academy as required
- Creative input into new advertising campaigns
- Liaison with the academy’s advertising agency, designers and printers (in-house and external)
- Assistance with proofreading, copywriting, editing copy and information collection
- Reports directly to the Director for all the assigned tasks.
- Follow up potential sales contacts and have a sense of creative marketing strategies.
- Candidates must possess a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/ International Business/ Marketing or equivalent/ Communication or any relevant.
- Must have at least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Advanced presentation and persuasive skills.
- Familiar with marketing, digital marketing, tele-sales and/or event management.
- Experience in the education industry is a plus.
- Willing and able to work long hours and on weekends (on and off).
- Can work independently.
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills.
- Energetic and able to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in communication, both oral and written.
- Willing to learn about the technical part of the training program.
- Able to travel domestic and possess own transport.
** For those who keen to apply, Kindly Whatsapp Nancy: http://wa.me/60189498250 or email me at email@example.com