Job ID, 34941 YS C(M45)
Job Title : Service Technician
No of Pax : 1 Only
Company Background : Marine Technology
working Location : Benoi Road, Singapore
Working Hours : 8.30 am - 5.30pm (Mon-Fri)
Salary Range : Basic Up To 3k SGD
Job skill training and career development
Immediate hiring full time permanent job
The position is designed for a service technician to support our regional Service Team, reporting to the Service Manager. The services are mostly related to marine environment but also include our industrial line of products. The job includes inspections, measurements, installations, repairs and overhauls in Singapore and the Region. The products involved are couplings, shafts, mounts, brakes, backstops, fluid couplings etc. It requires traveling as well as cooperation and communication with customers and head office in Europe.
The successful candidate would preferably have:-
- ITE and above
- Experience in the marine sector covering diesel engines, gearboxes and gen sets.
- Candidates with little or no experience will also be considered.
- Scheduling jobs and coordinating the service team is part of this knowledge in this position.
- The use of MS word, MS Excel and MS Power Point is part of daily work as well as using SAP.
- The candidate should be able to handle these systems sufficiently confident.
- Introduction training will be provided
Job Responsibilities :
- Able to work in Marine and Industrial Environment Inspections, Overhauls, Repairs, Deliveries Travelling on short notice
- Preparation of Visit- and Service Reports Upkeeping of Warehouse
- Scheduling Service jobs Coordinating service teams Consulting with customers
Beloved Candidate Holders kindly send the RESUME for Support
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org