34732 ZZ C(A40)
Position: Business Development Manager
Salary Range: RM4700 to RM7300
Working Location: Pekan Nanas, Malaysia
Company Background: Metal Recycling
Working Hours: 9am - 6pm (Mon – Friday)
Benefits: Travel Allowance, EPF, SOCSO, Annual Leave and Sick Leave
- Participate in formulating the purchasing tasks of the market department according to the company's annual operating objectives and strategic requirements, mobilize all resources to complete monthly, quarterly, and annual procurement plans and objectives, ensure that the company's procurement business operates on time and quantity, and ensure that the procurement profitability is not lower than the required level.
- Decompose the department's purchasing goals, assign tasks to team members, guide, supervise, and assist employees in completing personal and departmental purchasing goals, and ensure that procurement profitability is not lower than the required level.
- Responsible for the overall operation of the team's procurement business, including planning, organization, progress control, and feedback; decomposing and tracking the implementation of monthly, quarterly, and annual procurement work objectives, and adjusting and controlling in a timely and effective manner.
- Responsible for domestic market promotion.
- Responsible for selecting, designing, researching, feedback, expanding new business and new markets, improving the corporate brand image, and enhancing market competitiveness.
- Responsible for organizing the team to register CRM customers, forming an information-based customer management system, and regularly analyzing customer management information to provide market promotion decisions.
- Responsible for department team building, employee training, risk control, and work process supervision.
- Responsible for motivating department personnel, organizing training, work guidance, and performance appraisal; concerning the ideological dynamics of employees, motivating employees, and paying attention to business training and overall quality improvement.
- Carry out daily team management work, form an efficient reporting mechanism, and ensure information is transmitted timely and accurately.
- Responsible for departmental financial budget and capital risk management work.
- Responsible for reviewing and implementing various expense budgets of the department and approving various expense expenditures, controlling the expenditure of various operating expenses of the department, improving profitability, and completing the company's designated procurement within the cost budget.
- Responsible for departmental procurement fund risk control, taking measures to ensure the probability of reducing risks.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- Having a driving license and own transport
- Willing to travel around Malaysia to meet clients
- Have more than 5 years of experience as a Business Manager, with experience in formulating market strategic decisions and strong new business development capabilities.
- Experience in the metals waste management recycling industry is preferred.
- Understand sales/purchasing development processes, be good at analysing customer mentality, and have knowledge of sales team building and management.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin (written and verbal) to ensure seamless communication with our Chinese stakeholders.
- Excellence in market analysis, market research, and participation in major strategic decisions.
- Having planning and organizing ability.
- Having management and supervision ability.
- Ability to make complex decisions.
- Ability to motivate and influence.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Goal is driven with the tenacity to succeed.
** For those who keen to apply, Kindly Whatsapp Nancy: http://wa.me/60189498250 or email me at email@example.com