Position: Business Development Executive
Salary Range: RM3200 to RM4200
Working Location: Pekan Nanas, Malaysia
Company Background: Metal Recycling
Working Hours: 9am - 6pm (Mon – Friday)
Benefits: Travel allowance (mileage), EPF, SOCSO, Annual Leave and Sick Leave
- Developing and driving the Company’s new business ventures in base and/or precious metals trade and recycling
- Distinguish and recognize the different types of catalytic converters available in the business countries’ market
- Analyze the profitability for purchasing the converters with consideration in cost efficiency and ensure that the business dealings are profitable
- Recommend and work on growth strategies which includes identifying and developing new clients base in all business countries to improve collected volume and profit margin of the Company
- Initiate business meetings with the clients / vendors regularly to guild good rapport and maintain a long-term business relationship
- Ensure all business development activities are in compliance with the Company’s Marketing policy
- Driving debt recoveries from clients / vendors who failed to make payment within the credit terms
Collecting Marketing Information
- Ensure that competitors analysis is being done regularly to understand the current market developments
- Attend trade events, conferences to understand the current market trend, government regulations, competitors’ developments and ensure that targeted KPIs are aligned with the Company’s marketing policy
- Submit sales and activities reports on a fortnightly basis to the Business Development Manager
- Meet the Company’s Business Development KPIs including revenue and profits within the given time frame
- Manage vendors’ and clients’ information and ensure that they are updated in the Customer Relationship Management System
- Provide team members with suggestions relating to market and business development
- Report to Business Development Manager
- Any other ad-hoc duties related to the Company’s business activities and related to the role
- Minimum Diploma but we are willing to consider candidates with proven track record and good references from customers and former employer
- Having a driver's license and own transport
- 3 years of experience with sales /business development, preferred with similar capacity in recycling or adjacent industries
- Willingness to travel around Malaysia
- Knowledge in Customer Relationship Management System
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin to ensure seamless communication with our Chinese stakeholders (e.g. colleagues, customers, etc)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Tenacity to succeed and goal driven
- Experience in the metals waste management recycling industry is preferred.
- Understand sales/purchasing development processes, be good at analysing customer mentality
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin (written and verbal) to ensure seamless communication with our Chinese stakeholders.
- Excellence in market analysis, market research, and participation in major strategic decisions.
- Planning and organizing ability.
- Management and supervision ability.
- Ability to make complex decisions.
- Ability to motivate and influence.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Goal is driven with the tenacity to succeed.
** For those who keen to apply, Kindly Whatsapp Nancy: http://wa.me/60189498250 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org