Job ID: ZZ A(A45)
Position: Process Engineer
Industry: Manufacturer and Trader of Ceramics
Salary Package: RM 2800-5000
Working Location: Tanjung Langsat, 81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor
Working Days & Hours: Monday-Saturday, 8am-5pm (12pm-1pm: Lunch period)
Benefits: OT, training, medical treatment, medical checkup, annual leave, sick leave, bonus, transport allowance, attendance allowance, EPF, SOSCO, EIS
- Able to handling and repair machine of digital printing/ press/ glazing.
- Designing, running, testing and upgrading systems and processes.
- Perform process simulations.
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions.
- Checking, repairing and servicing machinery, equipment, system and infrastructures.
- Able to diagnosing faults, and troubleshooting and repairing problems.
- Supervising the maintenance of production and electrical equipment.
- Able to planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
- Helping spare part store check and make sure have enough spare part to change when machine break down.
- Able to do the adjustment of tile defect, lining and banding (Digital Printing).
- To perform 5S & housekeeping duties.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Perform all other works as when assigned.
- Report to HOD
- Experience At least 2-5 years in the ceramic tile industry if related working experiences
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in E&E/ Electronics/ Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Proficiency in the use of mechanical design, automation control, PLC programming, CAD and other related software.
- Familiar with manufacturing technology, equipment maintenance and other technologies.
- Familiar with the use of digital printing machine/ press machine/ glazing.
- Able to design and implements systems and equipment procedures use manufacturing facilities.
** For those who keen to apply, Kindly Whatsapp Nancy: http://wa.me/60189498250 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org