34578 ST-C(M35) Production Executive
Salary Range: Up to RM5k
Working Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm (Mon-Fri), 8.30am-12.30pm (Sat)
Working Location: Senai, Johor Bahru
Company Background: Company mainly provides a comprehensive product range from hot pot bases, hot pot dipping sauces to compound seasonings.
• Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
• Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
• Oversee and coach employees
• Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
• Check production output according to specifications
• Submit reports on performance and progress
• Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
• Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
• Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
• Check the quality of incoming and outgoing materials or products for a company, as well as the production procedures.
Requirement & Remarks:
• Required at least 1 years related working experiences from FOOD Industry.
• Proficiency in English and Mandarin.
• Demonstrate strong professional ethics, teamwork spirit and responsibility.