Job ID: 34569 WO - C(A50)M
Position : Business Development Marketing Executive
Working Hours : 9hrs per day (shift arrangement)
Working Day : Tuesday - Saturday (Offday on Sunday & Monday)
Basic Salary : $2800 -$3500 (depend on experience)
Working area : Upper Thomson Singapore
Company Background: Chinese Education Center
Job Description :
- This position reports to the Business Development Director.
- To develop new promotional activities and events by determining the concept, which is aligned with the group’s business direction, plan, execute, utilize of internal and external resources, and conduct post-campaign analysis.
- Responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of social media (content creation and direction) and digital initiatives, including developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage the creative production with internal design team member, giving feedback on scripts and drafts (measurable by social media key performance metrics, trends to drive actionable recommendations).
- To handle budgets, managing campaign costs and other required work-in-progress tasks as expected by the management within deadlines.
- To monitor competitors’ activities including upcoming trends and plan suitable responses / actions.
- To work with Business Development Director closely to communicate on respective strategies and execute harmoniously to the targeted audiences.
- To support and work closely with various stakeholders.
- Degree in Communications, Digital Media, Digital Marketing, Journalism or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years of experience marketing, digital marketing and communications role.
- Experience with social media platforms and with leveraging analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Mailchimp.
- Strong skills in writing, editing and creating content for social media and digital media space.
- Good communications and people skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both English and Chinese.
- Strong in time management and organizational skills.
- Good team player and resourceful problem solver.
- Hands on and meticulous with details.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and image and video editing tools will be an added advantage
For those who interested kindly email your Resume/ CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp https://wa.me/60189500250 (Wing)