34520 ST-CM(F35) Junior Tax
Salary Range: RM2200-RM2500 (Dep on exp)
Working Hours: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
Working Location: Setia Tropika, Johor Bahru
Company Background: Audit, Tax, Account Firm.
• Accurately preparing and filing tax returns in a timely manner.
• Developing tax strategies to assist clients in being tax-compliant.
• Identifying tax problems and developing solutions.
• Completing responses and schedules in preparation for income tax audits.
• Monitoring developments in tax legislation.
• Reviewing tax returns.
• Informing management and staff of developments in tax legislation.
• Supervising members of the tax team to ensure that tax returns are completed correctly.
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
Requirement & Remarks:
• At least 1 years and above in tax role.
• Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• Familiar with SST, form B, BE, E, C & latest tax rulings will be advantage