Job ID: 34492 ZW - C(A50)
Position : Business Development Franchise Executive
Working Day : 5 days work week, required to work on every Saturday
Working area : Singapore
Company Background: Education Centre
Job Description :
- Reports to the Franchise Manager.
- Support Franchise Manager in Franchise Operations, Development and Growth Plan.
- Actively seek opportunities to grow the Franchise business, develop viable marketing strategies and communication plans that promote successful partnerships to meet set objectives.
- Liaise with various departments to ensure smooth Franchise operations management.
- Perform Franchise Administrative duties.
- Assist with the direction and oversight of the Franchise Manager, in the continuing efforts to deliver outstanding services to the existing and potential Franchisees.
- Responsible for managing essential Calenders; Meetings and Event arrangements as assigned by the Franchise Manager.
- Monitor and support Franchisees' business growth.
- Processing and Tracking of Franchise billings.
- Participate in Audit and Review processes for all existing Franchisees.
- Participate in Recruitment process for new Franchisee.
- Participate in Setting Up processes for new Franchisee's outlet.
- Facilitate effective Communications between the Franchisees and the Franchisor.
- Arranging for Travels and preparing Reports to assist in Franchise outlet opening and audits.
- Assist in Offline / Online Marketing Planning and Development activities, include effective formulation and running of Digital Marketing ads, coordinate marketing events, etc., to boost the performances for Franchisees and Business Development department as a whole.
- Relief Teaching classes at assigned Franchise outlet(s), if needed.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Franchise Manager and/or Department Head.
- Candidate interested in this position should possess at least Degree Qualification.
- Open for both recent polytechnic and university graduates as well as mid-career individuals.
- Excellent communication skill, effectively bilingual in English & Chinese (written and spoken).
- Strong proficiency in business operations cost control and legal contractual knowledge.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Structured, detailed and solution driven.
- Positive and pro-active working attitude.
- High degree of initiative, passionate and results-oriented.
- High integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to multi-tasks to achieve effective work planning and execution.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on weekends that is in line with centre's operating hours.
For those who keen to apply, kindly Whatsapp Zwei : wa.me/011-1146 1719 or email me at email@example.com