Job ID：34460 LK-C(A45)
- Supports engineering evaluations for equipment development, cost reduction, yield improvement, and tool availability for production.
- Assists engineers in mechanical yield improvements by the implementation of tools-related projects and modification/upgrading.
- Performs investigation on equipment-related issues.
- Resolve the equipment problem, and plan and perform the corrective prevention actions.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on tools
- Diploma / Certificate in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering
- 1-2 years of working experience is preferred