34456 ST-C(A35) IT Operation Engineer
Salary Range: RM10k – RM15k (dep on exp)
Working Hours: 8.30am-5pm (Mon-Fri), 8.30am-1pm (Sat)
Working Location: Senai, Johor Bahru
Company Background: Company mainly provides a comprehensive product range from hot pot bases, hot pot dipping sauces to compound seasonings.
• IT operation processes & tools to existing/new plants and drive for continuous improvement, ensure IT systems work as designed to support business operation.
• Keep monitoring IT service capability required in the areas and support business management & on IT workforce planning and team development.
• Regularly or case by case collects demands from the plants in the region, and review with regional council in terms of business case, technical compliance and system architecture.
• Work with PMO on project initiation in case demand is approved to be converted to project.
• Standard IT methodologies and audit requirements in the plants, covering infrastructure and business applications in order to maintain clean and safe IT environment.
• Check and remediate potential IT findings on annual basis, as well as define corrective action plans in case weak points identified by internal/external audit.
• Conduct check on IT systems in the plants on regular basis to minimize compliance risks in terms of vulnerability, licensing, user authorization, privacy data protection etc.
• Organize and support IT on-site audit based on business or IT leadership requirements.
• Communicate with business stakeholders to capture high level business requirements. And define scope & objectives as well as create critical milestone chart of IT launch project.
• Work with IT service teams on solution design and monitor progress of delivery, playing the role as IT owner and support project managers as necessary to ensure smooth execution of IT projects.
• Collect project status on regularly basis and report to Global IT Director, as well as communicate to respective business stakeholders.
Requirement & Remarks:
• At least 3-5 years of experience on plant IT operation in multiple
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology /Automation.
• Proficiency in English and Mandarin.
• Good understanding on general IT solution delivery process with relevant experience.
• Have solid IT project management skill
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, knowledge of business functions i.e., finance, supply chain management as a plus.
• Willing to travel oversea.
For those who're interested, kindly send RESUME to me!
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp : 0187683088 (Sharon)