34361 ST-C(A35) Food Safety Manager
Salary Range: RM9k – RM15k (Dep on exp)
Working Hours: 8.30am-5pm (Mon-Fri), 8.30am-1pm (Sat)
Working Location: Senai, Johor
Company Background: Food Industry. Mainly provide a comprehensive product range from hot pot bases, hot pot dipping sauces to Chinese compound seasonings.
• Responsible for regulatory risk identification and audit in Southeast Asia, safety standard development of product and raw material.
• Responsible for Southeast Asia supplier risk assessment, audit, to ensure compliance with the strategic raw material development process.
• Responsible for food health safety and security audit in factories. (Thailand and Malaysia)
• Responsible for Southeast Asian company external relationship construction and critical events dealing.
Requirements & Remarks:
• At least 3 years working experience in related roles and from food industry.
• Bachelor’s degree or above, major in chemical, biological, food and other related.
• More than 1 year management experience in food health & safety roles.
• Proficiency in English and able to communicate in Mandarin.
• Willing to accept long term business trips to Southeast Asian countries (Thailand or Malaysia)