General Practitioner（GP Doctor）| Perak | Up to 11k | Bonus | Profit Sharing l WO
- Bonus and Profit Sharing after probation
- Allowance on working on weekend and public holiday
- Cover for APC and indemnity insurance renewal
1. Assess symptoms, diagnose conditions, prescribe and administer treatment
2. Collaborate with nurses, and another medical officer on patient’s
3. To provide medical consultation services to patients of their health screening / diagnostic test results
4. To conduct consultations with patients on treatments and procedures and remain professional and approachable throughout the process.
5. To clarify and educate patients on healthcare and wellness
6. To document all medication, diagnosis, treatments and consultation.
7. To ensure compliance of SOP, regulations and medical protocols.
8. To manage case reviews and case management with the team and multidisciplinary trained healthcare professionals.
1. Candidate must possess a Medical Degree (MBBS / MD or any equivalent) from a recognized institution.
2. Registered with Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) and possess a valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC).
3. Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills.
4. Years of Experience: 3 years and above. Working experience in EA will be an advantage
5. Must complete government hospital compulsory medical officer service.
For those who interested kindly email your Resume/ CV to : email@example.com or whatsapp